[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Is there a new a4j-portlet Version?

Soon5 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 25 07:36:41 EST 2008

Hy There,

Following Problem. I got a a4j-portlet with richfaces 3.0.1 running in Portal 2.6.2. All fine so far.

Now I develop a Seam Application with newest RichFaces 3.13.

When I deploy both the Portlet and the Seam Application on the same JBoss AS, I got exceptions, because the a4j-portlet tries to use the 3.13 Jars. And because the RichFaces API changed from 3.01 to 3.13 i have a lot of ClassNotFound exceptions.

Any Ideas?

Greetings Soon5

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4123440#4123440

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4123440