[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Only one scheduler across all nodes in the cluster

jimmymani do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 25 07:53:39 EST 2008

hi,
how can we configure schedulers ,so that it will execute only in one node.
when that node goes down ,scheduler should start running in another node.

my current configuration in scheduler-servic.xml //for each node

  | <mbean code="org.jboss.varia.scheduler.Scheduler"
  |            name="Order:service=Scheduler">
  |         <attribute name="StartAtStartup">true</attribute>
  |         <attribute name="SchedulableClass">org.jboss.scheduler.OrderUpdateScheduler</attribute>
  |         <attribute name="InitialStartDate">NOW</attribute>
  |         <attribute name="SchedulePeriod">20000</attribute>
  |         <attribute name="InitialRepetitions">-1</attribute>
  |     </mbean>

please let me know what changes i have to do on this.
Jboss version-4.2.2
Jimmy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4123444#4123444

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4123444