[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - TreeCache Listener behaviour

spennec do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 25 08:10:34 EST 2008

Hello,

In a clustered environment, both instances of the servers use TreeCache, in replicated mode.

If I issue a put(), this call is catched by the listeners.

What I would like to do is allow a remote listener to recieve the value that has been put, and be able to remove it from the cache under certain circumstances.

Unfortunately, it seems that, even if I call remove() on the cache in the Listener, the value is cached anyway.

Is there a way to do that? Catch a call and issue a remove() that removes that data that has just been added?

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4123456#4123456

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4123456