[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Datasource deployed too late

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 25 09:14:40 EST 2008

"vickyk" wrote : "elarochejoubert" wrote : I've placed my ear in the "server/default/deploy/jboss-web.deployer" directory.
  | Are you sure about this , this looks wrong to me ?

.deployer files are done first so I doubt you want an ear there,
e.g. its only because "jboss-web" comes after "ear" that the ear gets deployed at all.
If it where the other way around, the ear deployer wouldn't even be deployed
when it processes your ear.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4123476#4123476

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4123476