[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Value is not Valid with <s:entityConverter and equals an

franck93 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 25 09:23:49 EST 2008

anonymous wrote : The JSF 2, JPA 2, Web Beans, Servlet 3, Bean Validation and Java EE 6 specs are scheduled by Q4 2008 so by Q1 2009 or so all our problems are solved! ;-)

hum I don't really think we can wait for 2009!!!!!

I have tried with a second dropdown list attached to another entity. For that list i have the same "value is not valid" error but in debug mode i have noticed a difference. The parameter passed to the equals method is not null. Instead it is of some weird javaassist type. Oddly enough it does pass the test "instanceof" but then it fails on the test on the PK equality as paiId is null for that javassist object.

Can you explain where this javassist comes from, if it's normal and if so why the paiId is null for that object?

thanks for your help

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4123484#4123484

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4123484