[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: JBoss 4.2.2.GA + JDK 1.6.0_03

kabir.khan@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 25 09:52:33 EST 2008

Hi,

Small world :-) I'm afraid I don't remember exacly who you are, but I sure remember being in Aveiro twice!

Anyhow, I just tried a fresh jboss 4.2.2.GA, and it worked fine by
1) modifying the run script to include the -javagent switch
2) setting EnableLoadtimeWeaving=true in server/XXX/jboss-aop-jdk50.deployer/META-INF/jboss-service.xml

We also have tests for this, so it must be something wrong your end...

If you go to http://localhost:8080/jmx-console/HtmlAdaptor?action=inspectMBean&name=jboss.aop%3Aservice%3DAspectManager
is the EnableLoadtimeWeaving attribute set to true?

Another thing which might have an effect is setting the  full path to pluggable-instrumentor.jar when modifying the run script.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4123500#4123500

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4123500