[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Bug with whitespace in jboss-web.xml

javidjamae do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 25 09:58:22 EST 2008

I discovered a bug when you have whitespace in jboss-web.xml in JBoss 5.0.0.Beta3. I have a simple JSF application, and when I use the following, my application works fine:

  | 	<ejb-local-ref>
  | 		<ejb-ref-name>ejb/Calculator</ejb-ref-name>
  | 		<local-jndi-name>calculator/StatelessCalculatorBean/local</local-jndi-name>
  | 	</ejb-local-ref>

But, when I use this (with the local-jndi-name defined on a separate line from its enclosing and closing tags and three tabs in front of the name) then it seems like the bean does not get bound.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4123510#4123510

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4123510