[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Raising events from s:link

norman.richards@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 25 10:01:50 EST 2008

I've always thought in cases like this we would generally prefer  an outcome like "newGroup" which could be associated with your action and a set of events on the server-side.  (preferably  through a clean url)  This shouldn't take too much wrangling on pages.xml.

I already worry that we made a huge mistake with the implementation of s:link, and it would be great if we didn't continue too far down that road with new things like this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4123513#4123513

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4123513