[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Loading Applets

TnyH do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 25 10:06:58 EST 2008

I've come across that thread during my quest to correct the problem, but it doesn't seem to provide a concrete answer...

Just in case I'll elaborate on my problem...

The applet (which runs fine through applet viewer/browers from local drives and off the net) is packaged into the war archive file.

Upon opening the war file, the applet class file is there: cews.war/applet.class

Going to localhost/cewslite/applet.class lets me download the class file no problem.

But any applet tag that attempts to access the file gives me the error seen above.

oh and thanks for the replay jaikiran, I appreciate the help

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4123518#4123518

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4123518