[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Ajax polling of a conversation Bean

fterrier do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 25 10:46:26 EST 2008

Hello everyone,

I need to regularly poll the progress of a really long operation (getting data from a web service) running in a conversation bean. I do that with Seam Remoting using a @WebRemote annotated method in the conversation bean. Everything works flawlessly, except that when my remote call tries to access the conversation bean, it can't because the thread running my long operation already holds the bean. The result is that Seam creates a new conversation bean for my remote call, causing my Remote call to return incorrect data.

Has anyone had this problem before ? I am ready to provide more information if needed.

Francois

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4123548#4123548

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4123548