[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: ManagedConnectionFactory.setLogger

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 25 10:55:51 EST 2008

"iit" wrote :
  | Which on JBoss is log4j configuration by default.

Which just shows that you don't read what you quote. Here is the complete sentence:

The ManagedConnection instances created by ManagedConnectionFactory "inherits" the log writer, which can be overridden by ApplicationServer using ManagedConnection.setLogWriter to set ManagedConnection specific logging and tracing.

Ok, I agree I misread it. But it's still not a bug.

Try this quote from getLogWriter

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4123553#4123553

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4123553