[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Configuration JNDI

benjiii do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 25 11:09:38 EST 2008

Ok - thanks, you helped a lot - perhaps I don't understand everything, but I'm on the way now - and I got an idea about understanding all that.

Now there's the next problem I've got. If I understood right after googling the RAD generates non-JBoss-conform EJBQL - and so the Error tolds me I saw in the log-File. So I made a jbosscmp-jdbc.xml beside the jboss.xml with code for each query:

  | <enterprise-beans>
  |   <entity>
  |     <ejb-name>Data</ejb-name>
  |        <query>
  |          <query-method>
  |          <method-name>ejbSelectLastId</method-name>
  |          <method-params>
  |          </method-params>
  |          </query-method>
  |          <ejb-ql><![CDATA[select max(o.data_id) from Data o]]></ejb-ql>
  |        </query>
  |     </ejb-name>Data</ejb-name>
  |     <!--[... donefor each EJB and query...]-->
  |   </entity>
  | </enterprise-beans>

But RAD now gives syntax error - and I'm also not sure, if my file is correct - and will solve the EJB-problems.

For 2.: I also use direct SQL. The lookup for this - I'm not sure, if it will work - what lookup I have to put there? The same as for the EJB's?

Hope for another great answer ;-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4123562#4123562

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4123562