[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Loading Applets

TnyH do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 25 11:29:53 EST 2008

Doesn't appear to be an 'edit post' option... oh well

I suppose the main problem here is when I use an applet tag (from anywhere) to access the class files

<applet code=app.class codebase="http://localhost/cews/" \>

or an html in the same dir

<applet code=app.class codebase="." />

all of them fail with the magic number problem, which I assume is because instead of a class file some sort of html/xml (404 page?) file is retrieved and the applet viewer treats this as a class file instead.

How am I to actually get to those class files when my server refuses to even try?

Oh and I moved the class/jars from the image folder up one level to the root: http://localhost/cewslite/

Argh

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4123574#4123574

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4123574