[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Facelets ui:include bean param became null in s:link tag

gus888 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 25 11:43:01 EST 2008

Hi,

I don't know whether I did correctly in the following code. The bean action throw exception "Target Unreachable, identifier 'action' resolved to null" in s:link. If I change s:link to ice:commandLink, it works. I don't know what is wrong. Thanks for help.<ui:include src="/common/view.xhtml">

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4123583#4123583

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4123583