[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Cannot get URL for schema (because of extra slash)

brintoul do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 25 13:45:48 EST 2008

"memoens" wrote : created issue http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBWS-1969

Awesome.

You know, I pulled the source for what I think is 2.0.2 JBossWS and I don't see the class (org.jboss.wsf.common.URLLoaderAdapter) that I mentioned.

I think I might be using the wrong library (.jar) somewhere...  The version is reported as 2.0.2 as I reported above, but I may be using an incorrect module somewhere...  Can someone validate that the abovementioned class should be used in JBossWS 2.0.2GA?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4123640#4123640

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4123640