[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Themes - Region interceptor override

PMN do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 25 19:58:33 EST 2008

This is only my opinion and I hope the portal team provides you with the specific response you are expecting.

You are pointing at the weakness of the theme/layout architecture in 2.6, there is layout architecture is not honorable enough to support sufficient flexibility.

YUI team is working on a version a layout  and I cross the portal team will get inspired - they missed their "grid" that was already much more advanced that what is in here.  Again it is only my words...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4123700#4123700

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4123700