[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: JBoss Seam, a great product that doesn't work :(

lazar.mihai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 26 18:35:37 EST 2008

:-?? How do I say this. The funny thing is .. after I do a post on the forum everything starts working as it should.

Must be the air or something, or maybe the late hour..

Although I get those weird Error messages this time around the application started nicely. Did the Seam Generate Entities and worked again. To be honest I think we can close this topic since you helped me got started.

A milion thanks and enjoy the rest of the weeked :-h

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4123784#4123784

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4123784