[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: Problem Retrieving Bean Locally

Roulf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 28 02:02:38 EST 2008

I have to apologize, I made a very stupid mistake...

The reason that error message didn't come on search engines up is because... Its my own exception it ;).  Turns out that the cluster I was connecting to had its IP address changed and that was causing the error -- not JBoss.  I updated the IP and everything is great now.

Sorry to waste your time, a mod should delete this if possible!  I have to add though, JBoss 4.2.2 was a breeze to configure compared to 4.0.4...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4123930#4123930

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4123930