[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - JBossPortal / Alfersco Integration---Need help

somi.naidu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 28 02:11:31 EST 2008

        Can anybody tell how to integrate Alfresco with JBOSS Portal Server. And I have successuflly Integrated Alfresco  and jbossportal on  JBOSS Application server,   its working fine ,    i can access portal and alfresco console pages on single server(JBoss server).l

    I want to replace default CMS in JBossPortal with Alfresco WCM. Can anybody help me how to replace CMS with AlfrescoWCM. And guide me what are the portlets are required to configure.

Thanks in advance
Naidu

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4123933#4123933

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4123933