[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: code completion not working

rodrigotico do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 28 07:06:14 EST 2008

yes Max, it's jboss tools editor.

Here are the steps that I made:

1- download and unzip: eclipse-jee-europa-fall2-win32.zip & JBossTools-2.0.0.GA-ALL-Win32.zip
2- With Seam 2.0.0.GA I created a new project using the command: "seam new-project"
3- Open the project with eclipse and turn on the "Seam Support" of the project (Project > Properties > Seam Settings)
4- Create a entity on the configured package.
5- Open with JBoss Tools HTML Editor any xhtml and try to see (content assist) the entity or attributes on the value of a <h:outputtext>.

The step 5 fail: "Content Assist not available at the current location", I can't see my entitys and sessions beans, but I can see jsf and seam native components.

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4124021#4124021

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4124021