[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam+Trinidad Table+h:commandLink+DataModelSelection

brachie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 28 10:02:58 EST 2008

Hi all,

since I am also using Seam + Trinidad (1.2.5) + Richfaces in our current project, I encountered the same problem:

It seems to be a serious problem when using a  h:commandButton/h:commandLink or a4j:commandButton/a4jcommandLink inside of a <tr:table>.

E.g. I have a a4j:commandLink for every row to select the data and show details.
The actionMethod of the commandLink is called several times (this number seems to be the same as the number of rows displayed).

Also, I have an editable tr:table. When I use a non-trinidad commandLink/Button to submit the form, only the first row gets updated...

Until now I am using a tr:commandLink/Button, but then I have to use Trinidad's partial Page rendering and not Richface's...

Is there anyone who encountered the same strange behavoir and knows a better solution or at least an explanation for this?

Regards,

Alexander

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4124091#4124091

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4124091