[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: old RichFaces bug: MethodNotFoundException back?

beligum do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 28 12:24:49 EST 2008

Did some more work on this:

When (in the bean), I use this function:

  | public Boolean adviseFileSystemTreeNodeOpened(UITree tree)
  |     {
  | 	Inode inode = ((FileSystemTreeNode)tree.getRowData()).getInode();
  | 	if (this.getSelectedSpaceMember()!=null) {
  | 	   return inode.hasAsChild(this.getSelectedSpaceMember().getInode());
  | 	}
  |
  | 	return null;
  |     }

The compiler complains about the fact that tree.getRowData() is not specified in richfaces.api (but in richfaces.impl), which may be the reason why we can't split impl and api. Note that I'm using rich:recursiveTreeNodesAdaptor, so I'm forced to use getRowData() instead of getTreeNode() (which is in richfaces.api).

Any comments plz?

b.

ps: jira-link: http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/RF-1713

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4124131#4124131