[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Change the endpoint address in runtime using Dispatch

mrostan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 28 14:53:14 EST 2008

Hi, I'm using JBossWS 2.0.3 to run this simple code:

  | JAXBContext ctx = JAXBContext.newInstance(Discover.class, DiscoverResponse.class);
  | Dispatch<Object> dispatch = service.createDispatch(portQName, ctx, Service.Mode.PAYLOAD);
  |
  | dispatch.getRequestContext().put(BindingProvider.ENDPOINT_ADDRESS_PROPERTY, url)

but the runtime address is ignored, and JBossWS uses the address specified in the wsdl.

Somebody else has this problem?

I've modified DispatchImpl.java to make it working and
I can post the modification if someone is interested.

Regards.
Martin

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4124167#4124167

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4124167