[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Error: SessionBeanInterceptor.postConstruct

reind do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 28 18:01:20 EST 2008

After adding a jboss-app.xml file to my ear/META-INF/ dir I've started seeing the following error when starting jboss 4.2.2:

anonymous wrote : java.lang.RuntimeException: @javax.annotation.PostConstruct annotated method  has the wrong signature - public void org.jboss.seam.intercept.SessionBeanInterceptor.postConstruct(javax.interceptor.InvocationContext)
  | 	at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.InterceptorInfoRepository$AnnotationInitialiser.resolveLifecycleMethod(InterceptorInfoRepository.java:741)

The javadoc says:
anonymous wrote : The method MUST NOT have any parameters except in the case of EJB interceptors in which case it takes an InvocationC ontext object as defined by the EJB specification.
http://java.sun.com/javaee/5/docs/api/javax/annotation/PostConstruct.html

So, it looks ok (well, obviously, as it worked without the jboss-app.xml). Any ideas what it could be? Perhaps related to the jars I've packaged?

  | activation-1.1.jar
  | antlr-2.7.6.jar
  | asm-2.2.jar
  | asm-attrs-1.5.3.jar
  | avalon-framework-4.1.3.jar
  | cglib-2.1_3.jar
  | commons-beanutils-1.7.0.jar
  | commons-codec-1.3.jar
  | commons-collections-3.2.jar
  | commons-digester-1.8.jar
  | commons-el-1.0.jar
  | commons-fileupload-1.0.jar
  | commons-lang-2.1.jar
  | commons-logging-1.1.jar
  | commons-validator-1.3.1.jar
  | dom4j-1.6.1-jboss.jar
  | el-api-1.0.jar
  | hibernate-3.2.4.sp1.jar
  | hibernate-annotations-3.3.0.ga.jar
  | hibernate-commons-annotations-3.0.0.ga.jar
  | hibernate-entitymanager-3.3.1.ga.jar
  | hibernate-validator-3.0.0.GA.jar
  | javassist-3.3.ga.jar
  | jboss-el-2.0.0.GA.jar