[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: EJB JAR inside EAR

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 29 02:15:47 EST 2008

You haven't actually posted the actual exception stacktrace or the classes/interfaces involved in that exception. But going by what you mention, i guess you have the bean interfaces both in the WAR and the ejb JAR, isnt it?

anonymous wrote : The post details that a JAR inside an EAR like th is causes problems after jboss 4.0.3.

Actually, that post doesnt say that having a EJB jar inside the EAR is wrong. It recommends removing the bean interfaces from the WAR and let them be packaged only in the ejb jar. Then package this WAR and ejb JAR in an EAR.

anonymous wrote : I though this might be my error, but I still need to reference the EJB jar somewhere in my deployment descriptors...where do I put this? Any suggestions?

I did not understand this part of your question. Can you elaborate?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4124262#4124262

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4124262