[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - single sign on between two different web-app running on two

SantoshKumar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 29 07:39:49 EST 2008

Hi,
I have deployed my secured web-application(say A) on jboss using my own custom login module.
I have some other web-application(say B) deployed on tomcat on some different machine.
my requirement is to access the web-app deployed on jboss(A) through the web-app deployed on tomcat(B) without prompting for username/password for web-app A.
or can I write a simple jsp to authenticate against jboss and get the page directly instead of getting prompt for username/password.

Please response for any such possibility or do ask for any clarification.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4124375#4124375

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4124375