[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: .. portal (2.6.3) signout url

urbanj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 29 11:23:50 EST 2008

Hi thomas,

.. and thanks for your response. In my case this is the function i am looking for. In my setup(2.6.3) it's not working. After a signout i am redirected to the default portal, not to mydefaultportal one i assigned to be the default one. I found out, that if i put the parameter **8080/portal/signout?local=<mydefaultportal> it redirects me to the right one, but if i extend the signout url in the SignOutURLFactory i doesn't work?

.. i'm confused that this works in your version? Is there any custumization possible?

thanks,
joern

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4124469#4124469

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4124469