[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - ESB to use with Jboss Portal 2.6.3 ...

rohit000 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 29 11:34:13 EST 2008

Hi All,

The Portal application we are designing needs to talk to variety of back end systems (supporting different protocols for integration) to get data in asynchronous/synchronous manner.

Wondering what would be the right ESB to use with JBoss Portal Server 2.6.3. I'm considering Servicemix or Mule.

Does anybody has experience in using them with Jboss Portal Server 2.6.3 ? I would like to understand which one fits seamlessly with lesser problems.

Regards,
Rohit

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4124477#4124477

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4124477