[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - How to use "SecurityManager attribute" on EJB 3.0 MDB

10takashi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 29 12:39:14 EST 2008

Hello there,

My name is Takashi. Currently I'm searching the solution for the title.
In conclusion, I want to know the way how to define Anotation for this attribute.
(@ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName)

First I'm describing my environment.

--------------
The host that has queue(remotehost)

Name: Remotehost
Server: Linux(SUSE 9.3)
JDK Version: 1.5.0_14
JBoss Version: 4.2.2-AS

The host that has MDB tries to listen to remotehost's MQ(localhost)

Name: localhost
Server: Linux(SUSE 9.3)
JDK Version: 1.5.0_14
JBoss Version: 4.2.2-AS
--------------

In Remotehost, I defined queue/remotetest with Security Manager like this
in remotehost-ds.xml file and deployed in Remotehost's /default/deploy/jms folder.

--------------

<depends optional-attribute-name="DestinationManager">jboss.mq:service=DestinationManager
<depends optional-attribute-name="ExpiryDestination">
jboss.mq.destination:service=Queue,name=expiredTest
<depends optional-attribute-name="SecurityManager">jboss.mq:service=SecurityManager
<depends optional-attribute-name="SecurityManager">jboss.mq:service=SecurityManager

<depends optional-attribute name="SecurityManager">
jboss.mq:service=SecurityManager
--------------

The above show the "Security Manager attribute".

In localhost, I created a EJB 3.0 MDB tries to listen to Remotehost's MQ through RemoteJMSProvider like this,

--------------
@MessageDriven(activationConfig =
{
@ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName="destinationType", propertyValue="javax.jms.Queue"),
@ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName="destination", propertyValue="queue/remotetest"),
@ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName="providerAdapterJNDI", propertyValue="java:/RemoteJMSProvider")
})
--------------

When I execute this code, I got this error,

--------------
org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Error for ActivationSpec class
--------------

In EJB2.0, in jboss.xml file, I defined mdb-user and mdb-passwd like this

--------------
<message-driven>
<ejb-name>Remotetest</ejb-name>
<destination-jndi-name>queue/remotetest</destination-jndi-name>
<mdb-user>test</mdb-user>
<mdb-passwd>test</mdb-passwd>
<resource-ref>
</resource-ref>
</message-driven>

However, I couldn't find any doccument how can I define in EJB 3.0 MDB corresponding to the red characters part above....

If anyone gives me good suggestion, I'm really appriciated.

Best regards
Takashi

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4124506#4124506

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4124506