[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: JBoss startup time.

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 29 12:45:32 EST 2008

JBossAS betas are notorious for being slow to start. Even the candidate releases are often slow. Speeding up the performance usually happens closer to GA time, at which point you will probably see a similar startup time as 4.2.x.

By the way, my PC at home is dual boot. In XP, it take 90 seconds to start beta3, but in Ubuntu it takes only 45 seconds.  Guess which one I use?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4124508#4124508

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4124508