[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - JBoss/EJB3.0 problems

landoo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 29 12:46:57 EST 2008

Hi,

I've created an EJB 3.0 Web Service and deployed in Jboss 4.2.2. My ejb jar file is packaged inside an ear file. There are two problems now

1- i've tried to use the @SoapBinding annotation to make my webserice use RPC/Encoded style like this:

    @SOAPBinding(style = SOAPBinding.Style.RPC, use= SOAPBinding.Use.ENCODED)

but it doesn't work, it still creates wsdl file with Document/literal.

2- Secondly how can i change the soap address of my webservice? Currently the soap address, jboss creates is http://localhost:8080/my-ear-file/ejb-jar-file/SessionBeanName?wsdl. I want it to be change something like http://localhost:8080/myWebSerivce/myName?wsdl. Is it possible?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4124511#4124511

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4124511