[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: Datasource name binding is behind Web deploy

jashuan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 29 14:05:33 EST 2008

Thank you so much for your reply. I did not receive a email as I thought when somebody reply I will get email.

I put the -ds.xml file inside the server\default\deploy dir.
resource reference entry in web.xml:
 <resource-ref>
        <res-ref-name>TradeRTUDB</res-ref-name>
        <res-auth>Container</res-auth>
    </resource-ref>

resource reference entry in jboss-web.xml:

<resource-ref>
              <res-ref-name>TradeRTUDB</res-ref-name>
              <jndi-name>java:/TradeRTUDB</jndi-name>
           </resource-ref>

Now, I take of the access datasource during servlet  start up, it is OK for my application. But that is not ideal.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4124539#4124539

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4124539