[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Portlet Security Constraints

dvanwest do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 29 15:52:18 EST 2008

Running portal 2.6.3.

We're trying to configure a portlet instance to be displayed for only one set of folks.  I've looked at the portal reference guide section 6.2.2 and I've tried various things to get the security constraints to work via the descriptors, but have not yet found the magic combo.  We can use the Admin portlet to limit security to a role, and it does work.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4124568#4124568

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4124568