[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Ear with multiple web modules - problem with components.

reind do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 29 17:58:09 EST 2008

Took a while but I found a solution (or, rather, the cause) of this issue.

I removed he MyFacesExtensionsFilter from every web.xml file and now Authentication works as expected:

remove from web.xml
<filter>
  | <filter-name>MyFacesExtensionsFilter</filter-name>
  | <filter-class>
  | org.apache.myfaces.webapp.filter.ExtensionsFilter
  | </filter-class>
  | <init-param>
  | <description>
  | Set the size limit for uploaded files. Format: 10 - 10
  | bytes 10k - 10 KB 10m - 10 MB 1g - 1 GB
  | </description>
  | <param-name>maxFileSize</param-name>
  | <param-value>20m</param-value>
  | </init-param>
  | </filter>
  | <filter-mapping>
  | <filter-name>MyFacesExtensionsFilter</filter-name>
  | <servlet-name>Faces Servlet</servlet-name>
  | </filter-mapping>
  | <filter-mapping>
  | <filter-name>MyFacesExtensionsFilter</filter-name>
  | <url-pattern>/faces/myFacesExtensionResource/*</url-pattern>
  | </filter-mapping>

I've closed the JIRA bug.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4124606#4124606

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4124606