[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Join in subselect does not work anymore after upgrade to JBo

arensa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 30 06:04:02 EST 2008

Hi All!

To speed up queries, I use a subselect in conjunction with an INNER JOIN, something like this:

  | "SELECT OBJECT(o) FROM Userfood o
  |     WHERE o.id NOT IN
  |      (SELECT uf.id FROM IngredientAllergen ia INNER JOIN ia.userfoods uf
  |             WHERE ia = :ingAll)"

This worked perfectly well under JBoss 4.0.4 GA, but when I switch to JBoss 4.0.5 GA, it doesn't even send the query to the database and I don't get any error message.

Sorry if this issue has been handlled before, but I didn't find any references.

Thanks for any help,
 Andreas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4124724#4124724

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4124724