[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Is there a standard Twiddle?

stefan_rka do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 30 08:06:25 EST 2008

Hello,

I am involved in a project where there is a lot of JMX management and we are in need of a CLI or similar, something along the lines of Twiddle. Apologizing in advance if this is an inappropriate question (or is in the wrong place for that matter) I'd like to know if there is a conversion of Twiddle to use standard JVM JMX, replacing the JBoss components with standard Java components? Even if you may not have an answer for this question, a poke in the right direction will be appreciated as well.

/Stefan T

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4124754#4124754

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4124754