[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Poll: what JSF framework are you using with Seam?

gus888 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 30 13:14:50 EST 2008

Hi there,

I began to use the ICEfaces with Seam when ICEfaces just became open source and Gavin announced to support ICEfaces with Seam. I found that Seam works very well with ICEfaces. I never tried the Richfaces, but I know that Richfaces should work more well with Seam, since JBoss own the Richfaces. A little annoying thing when using ICEfaces is that some components of Seam, e.g. s:fileUpload, seam email, still don't work with ICEfaces. Maybe, it can be solved in the near future.

Personally, I hope that Seam can fully support some MAIN jsf frameworks, since Seam seems to be the dominate Java EE framework in the future (my own opinion).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4124898#4124898

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4124898