[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Multiple JMS sessions inside 1 XA transaction

javacory do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 30 14:30:39 EST 2008

We are having a situation where we are getting random "javax.transaction.RollbackException: [com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.transaction.arjunacore.commitwhenaborted]" failures.

The situation occurs randomly, but when it does occur, we are always doing multiple JMS publishes within 1 XA transaction.

For each message we do this:
1) Get the connection factory "java:JmsXA"
2) Create a connection from the factory
3) Create a non-transacted JMS session
4) Create a queue sender
5) Create an ObjectMessage
6) Set the Serializable into the ObjectMessage
7) Send the ObjectMessage with the sender
8) Close the sender / session / queue connection

Does anyone see a problem with this?

Thanks in advance.

Cory.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4124910#4124910