[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: [NEWBIE Q] redirecting to a certain page if already logg

brachie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 30 15:49:07 EST 2008

Hi,

here is a wiki-article about the topic:

http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=AutomaticLoginRedirection

It works but I have the problem, that I get an infinite loop when trying to I enter the application directly calling login.seam page. If I do this an enter my login/passwd the NotLoggenInException is thrown in a loop and the browser displays some kind of redirection error.

What I want is the following:
- call my login.seam page, login and be redirected to the page defined in pages.xml
- if I am logged in and call the login.seam page I want to be redirected to the page defined in pages.xml

Has anybody a working example of the pages.xml to do this? It seems to be a bit tricky and not trivial otherwise this kind of dummy-function in the wiki-article wouldn't be needed. But as mentioned even with this I don't get it working for 100%.

Greetings,

Alexander

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4124929#4124929

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4124929