[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Single sign-on (SSO) access is not limited to security d

bkraz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 30 19:13:31 EST 2008

I have partially fixed my problem.

In /axis web.xml, I changed the only role of "users" to "axisusers".  This now prevents Liferay users (in SSO) from acessing /axis.  I am not sure why putting axis in a different security domain doesn't work, but this solution of setting up a separate role for axis users will probably float my boat.  I'd still appreciate anyone's help regarding security domains in general, though.  Thanks  -Ben

 <security-constraint>
                <web-resource-collection>
                        <web-resource-name>Secured</web-resource-name>
                        <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
                </web-resource-collection>
                <auth-constraint>
                        <role-name>axisusers</role-name>
                </auth-constraint>
                <user-data-constraint>
                        <transport-guarantee>NONE</transport-guarantee>
                </user-data-constraint>
        </security-constraint>
        <login-config>
                <auth-method>BASIC</auth-method>