[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: extra jars needed when deploying a Seam 2.0.1.CR2 app in

bsmithjj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 31 10:52:56 EST 2008

It would be nice if Seam 2.0.1 GA tracked the the jboss-embeddable that appeared in 2.0.1.CR1 instead of whatever it got released with.  I'm all for bug fixes, documentation improvements, maybe a new feature or feature improvement.  The volatility of the Seam(Test) + JBoss Embeddable stuff is quite a pain (I'm coming from a maven2 perspective - not a RHDS and/or seam-gen perspective).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4125202#4125202

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4125202