[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Full control of client and server certificates with a JB

yhrn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 31 12:42:04 EST 2008

Hi Vincent,
No, I haven't solved this yet. I was working on some other stuff hoping that I'd get a hint from the forum. But soon I have to come up with a solution so I guess the only thing left to do is to get down and dirty with the JBossWS source code...

I think the documentation on JBossWS client configuration (both for the stub objects and for standard-jaxws-client-config.xml) is very poor so I put another forum post for this (http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=128758) but that didn't do much good either.

When I solve this I'll share it here and if you beat me to it I'd appreciate if you did the same.

Cheers,
Mattias

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4125237#4125237

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4125237