[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: long live consumer stops working

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 31 17:15:23 EST 2008

I have executed your examples... and I realized you have several debug options set.

so, few questions for you:

I - Have you used debugging during your tests?

II - Also.. have you seen this sort of message on server?

"16:09:52,005 WARN  [SimpleConnectionManager] A problem has been detected with the connection to remote client 3j011-dg4k19-fc3uylzr-1-fc3uymin-4, jmsClientID=b-7omyu3cf-1-rzlyu3cf-91k4gd-110j3. It is possible the client has exited without closing its connection(s) or the network has failed. All connection resources corresponding to that client process will now be removed."

III - If you start another client, Long-live-queue-consumer, would you see messages arriving?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4125313#4125313

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4125313