[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Failed to update deployment descriptor

modkota do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 1 03:14:40 EDT 2008

Hello friends,

    I am working on creating the webservice using  JBOSS IDE for Eclipse. When I am publishing a service as webservice I am getting the fallowing error message. It seems like configuration issue. If anyone of you know the solution for this please reply back ..

       Thanks in advance..

Here is the error I am getting

Running JBossWS wstools for [TrueChoice]
directory: C:\projects\TrueChoice
command: cmd.exe /C C:\tcs-dev\jboss-4.0.5.GA\bin\wstools.bat -cp 3.0.1/Java_Projects/Salestool_Base/build -config C:\DOCUME~1\pramodk\LOCALS~1\Temp\wstools-config9035.xml -dest C:\projects\TrueChoice\src\gen
========================================================================="
.
  WSTools Environment
.
  JBOSS_HOME: C:\tcs-dev\jboss-4.0.5.GA\bin\\..
.
  JAVA: C:\jdk1.5.0_09\bin\java
.
  JAVA_OPTS: