[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: JBoss-5 Beta4 - Redeploy exploded EAR not supported?

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 1 04:11:51 EDT 2008

"jaikiran" wrote : I am using JBoss-5 Beta4 on my test setup with Sun Java 1.5 and Windows 2003 Operating System. I have a very simple EAR file which is deployed in exploded format. The deployment works fine without issues. However when i "touch" (change last modified time) the application.xml file as mentioned at http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/RedeployAnApplicationWhenChangeAFileInAnExplodedDeploymentDirectory, the application is not re-deployed. There's no indication in the logs which suggests that the changes to application.xml has been noticed.

Downloaded the just released JBoss-5.0 CR1. Works fine on this version.

The exploded EAR application is redeployed when the application.xml is "touched".

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4161677#4161677

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4161677