[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Can't deploy MBeans on JBoss5 Beta4

jimmycallaghan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 1 05:30:11 EDT 2008

We use MBeans loads in JBoss404 but I'm having trouble deploying any to JBoss5 Beta4. As a baasic test I've created the following bean:

Interface:
import org.jboss.annotation.ejb.Management;

  | @Management
  | public interface ServiceProviderMBean
  | {
  | 	public String viewServiceProviders();
  | }

and class:
import org.jboss.annotation.ejb.Service;

  | @Service(objectName = "mpee:service=ServiceProviderMBean")
  | public class ServiceProviderMBeanImpl implements ServiceProviderMBean
  | {
  | 	public String viewServiceProviders()
  | 	{
  | 		return "hello";
  | 	}
  | }

There are a load of other EJB3 beans in this application that all get deployed fine. However, this MBean isn't even seen by the deployer. It is simply not deployed. I've checked the documentation and my imports seem to be correct. Am I missing something obvious?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4161703#4161703

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4161703