[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Can't deploy MBeans on JBoss5 Beta4

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 1 07:25:04 EDT 2008

I was using this http://docs.jboss.org/ejb3/app-server/reference/build/reference/en/html/index.html for EJB3. But when i started using JBoss-5 Beta, i also ran into similar issues. I had found a post/article (i couldn't locate it now) which mentioned this change in imports for JBoss-5. These days, i just include the JBoss-5 client jars in my eclipse classpath and rely on Eclipse's auto-complete option while using these annotations.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4161736#4161736

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4161736