[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Client for SSL WebService

aiko85 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 1 08:16:04 EDT 2008

Hi!

I'm trying to connect to SSL-secured webservice; my client code looks like this:

System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStore", trustStoreLocation);
System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword", trustStorePass);
this.service = Service.create(new URL(wsdl), new QName(nameSpace, serviceName));

Now, this works fine when I run it as a stand-alone application and I'm able to use the webservice without problems...
but when I use it as a part of application deployed on Jboss I get:

sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
        at sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilder.engineBuild(SunCertPathBuilder.java:236)
        at java.security.cert.CertPathBuilder.build(CertPathBuilder.java:194)
        at sun.security.validator.PKIXValidator.doBuild(PKIXValidator.java:216)
        at sun.security.validator.PKIXValidator.engineValidate(PKIXValidator.java:145)
        at sun.security.validator.Validator.validate(Validator.java:203)
        at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.X509TrustManagerImpl.checkServerTrusted(X509TrustManagerImpl.java:172)
        at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.JsseX509TrustManager.checkServerTrusted(SSLContextImpl.java:320)

Can anyone help me with this :(?

Regards,
Anne

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4161745#4161745