[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Universal per portlet instance configuration for all users

michaelchan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 1 09:10:18 EDT 2008

When portlet preference is enabled, difference preferences are stored for admin and normal user, for example, I have an attribute called "name" in portlet.xml, when changing the name as an admin user, the changes wouldn't be reflected to normal users. So basically normal user and admin user uses different set of preferences for each portlet instance. How do I overcome that? What I want to achieve is that by changing preferences in admin mode, normal users could also see those changes.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4161780#4161780

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4161780