[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Error on Jboss 4.2.2

amitsh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 1 09:17:10 EDT 2008

Hi Jaikiran,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Before I try what you suggested ... I have some query.

Our application has jboss/deploy , jboss/conf etc as part of our codebase (that  is whatever minimal that is required is there, and as far as I have info it is from default jboss server only). Now using these files we have an ant script which creates the server for us inside Jboss/server folder.

Now the query that I have does jboss-4.2.2 have any compatibility issue. (i.e. server created by my build process presently has default server setting from Jboss-4.0.2

If some one can give some direction on as what are changes in the Jboss 4.2.2 architechture compared jboss-4.0.2

Regards
Amit

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4161784#4161784

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4161784